Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rob's Dole Fear

2 posters

Go down

Rob's Dole Fear Empty Rob's Dole Fear

Post by Lou Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:48 am

EASTENDERS heart-throb Rob Kazinsky fears he will be stuck on the dole.

The actor is filming his final scenes as Sean Slater and will bow out at Christmas.

And the cheeky lad, 24, who has become a huge favourite with fans, says he is not assuming he will get more work just because he has starred on the nation’s top soap. Speaking exclusively to the Daily Star, the hunk let fans in on his plans for the future. With a smirk on his face, Rob joked: “I would ride my motorbike but I can’t because I crashed it the other day!

“So I am going to get fat, play on my PlayStation a lot, possibly see some friends – and then unemployment beckons.”

Rob, who as Sean had a fling with Tanya Branning (Jo Joyner, 30) in the soap, is keeping tight-lipped about how Sean leaves. But rumours are rife it involves an explosive car chase that sees Sean and his baby daughter plunge into an icy lake.

And while he may play the hard man on set, Rob admits he is a softie and that he shed a tear after filming his final scenes with screen sister Lacey Turner, 20, who plays Stacey.

He said: “She will be one of the people I miss the most when I go.”

I think he will get work, although I thought I'd read previously that he was going back to being a mechanc Question

TBH I think he was a bit hasty leaving the soap so quickly, he's barely been in it 5 minutes, but on the other hand I suppose there's a very fine line between being there long enough for decent expose, and ending up typecast in a certain role.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rob's Dole Fear Empty Re: Rob's Dole Fear

Post by HiJo Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:55 am

I think it'll be a real shame if he sinks without trace. I think he's one of the better actors in EE.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum