Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 13th October

2 posters

Go down

Monday 13th October Empty Monday 13th October

Post by Lou Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:41 pm

Two weeks to buy a house in France :hmm: Sounds a bit quick to me Rolling Eyes Nice looking house though, cant blame anyone for wanting to move abroad.

I would have thought Roxy would have grown out of her jeans a few weeks ago, she's had quite a bump for a while now, certainly too big a bump for the tight jeans she wears. But how pathetic to start crying just because she has a baby bump, what a totally shallow woman (well girl!) she is.

Stacey is getting really annoying, she moans and whinges at everything, who does she think she is turning down the money Ronnie was offering Danielle, it wasnt her decision to make.

Abi is the most irritating child Evil or Very Mad Moaning because she had no one to help her with her homework! She's old enough to do her homework with no help now.

Ronnie dried out pretty darn quick, by the time she got to the bar she only had a few damp hairs Laughing What exactly was she expecting when she visited Joel, that he hadn't moved on, and she's so irresistible that he'd be sat pining for her?
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 13th October Empty Re: Monday 13th October

Post by HiJo Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:39 pm

I think Babs Windsor's Carry On background is rubbing off on the writers. Innuendo City, with Tamwar telling his mum he feels "a bit stiff", then she tells him he should do something using his hands, and finally she gives him a model of Big Ben to construct. Ooooh missus!

Roxy is giving Dawn a run for her money in the "Most Pathetic Mother" stakes. According to the spoilers, she's going to have something to really cry about soon and hopefully will feel as stupid as she looked crying about the loss of her figure. Roxy has always been ridiculously shallow so I hope the upcoming storyline shows her as a bit more human.

I don't know what's going to happen between Jack and Ronnie (apart from what I read in the spoilers about them having a snog) but he really doesn't seem interested in her. I don't see how they're going to change everything around and make him turn from Tanya (who, it's been made obvious, he cares deeply for) and decide he's loved Ronnie all along. If indeed that's what the writers have in store.

And yes, Abi was her usual loveable self. She can cosy up to Uncle Jack when there's nights in the club or holidays to be had, but for a crappy keyring she doesn't even have to be pleasant to him. And of course it's someone else's fault that she didn't get an A+ like the other girl in her class. She's her father's daughter, that one. It's always someone else to blame.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:03 pm

I cant see Jack and Ronnie getting back together. If Jack can put up with Abi and Max trying to spoil his relationship with Tanya he must have strong feelings for her. Anyone else would have thrown up their hands and walked away by now.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:04 pm

And yes, I did think oh no when the Masoods started with their innuendos, I dont want them to be turned into a comic family.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down