Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 21st July

4 posters

Go down

Monday 21st July Empty Monday 21st July

Post by HiJo Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:44 pm

Very interesting. The writers aren't even trying to defend Max's terrible record as a father, they let us see him screw things up with three of his four children. The fourth only escaped because he's a baby, too young to see the truth.

Abi was first. After berating Jack for trying to "buy" her affection, Max did exactly the same thing. It earned him a big cuddle, too bad he ruined it all later with his stand up argument with Tanya, overheard by Abi.

Then Bradley. Max couldn't even give his son any support, he had to be told by Stacey of all people. She knew Max had no idea what was going on with Bradley, so she told him exactly what to do. And he couldn't even do it. Well done to Bradley for throwing him out. But I loved the part where Max tried to blame Tanya. Does this bloke ever take responsibility for his own shortcomings?

Lauren. That was all she needed as she arrived home, to see her dad just about to thump Uncle Jack. Well done Max, three out of three. Mad And I really liked Max telling Jack not to hurt the kids. Who has hurt them the most by destroying their family? Max, that's who.

Abi is now officially the creepiest child in soapland. Why didn't Max see through the "Uncle Jack does it for me" ploy? It was so obvious, and Max is a player himself and should have recognised another player when he saw one. She's her father's daughter all right. Nothing matters except what she wants.

And still on the subject of Max as a nasty human being, his part in Sean's downfall was marked. Ronnie now owes him a drink.

And Roxy is the thickest bint ever. She completely missed the point about Ronnie winding Sean up and accepts provocation as an excuse for Ronnie's black eye. What a pathetic woman she is. Rule No 1, you don't hit. EVER.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Monday 21st July Empty Re: Monday 21st July

Post by Lou Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:11 pm

Ronnie really gets on my nerves, why cant she just live her own life instead of trying to ruin Roxys, and crack an expression for gawds sake, even if its a miserable one, its got to be better than completely blank.

They remembered Lauren at last cheers Thats got to be the longest school trip in history! Pity she had to come back to WWIII.

I almost (just almost) felt sorry for Claire, but then she's such a conniving bitch that my sympathy soon dissipated.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:20 pm

Wonder how much that trip cost. Laughing

I thought Ronnie looked very old looking tonight, whether she was sposed look like that after her heavy drinking session the day before.
Wish Sean would wipe that smug look off his face. Had too laugh at Aby`s story about Prince Maxus. Laughing
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:58 am

I felt sorry for Claire too. It's a pity they didn't make her a more sympathetic character right from the start, maybe she would've lasted longer. But the stuff about Nigel was nonsense, he would never have let her down like that.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997

Back to top Go down

Post by al32 Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:54 am

Good ep, Max seriously came back at the wrong time he should have let things cool down a lot more. All cos of that little brat Abi Mad
al32
al32

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down