Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheddar Cheese 99 flake

3 posters

Go down

Cheddar Cheese 99 flake Empty Cheddar Cheese 99 flake

Post by louastra Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:23 am

What ever next? I can`t see how anyone would want eat a cheese icecream. :vomit:

Sky News said......
Then a new range of 20 ice creams created with Britain's best-known delicacies may be the ones for you.

Ranging from Yorkshire pudding flavour to Arbroath smokies the ice creams are designed to get British taste buds working.

Morelli's ice cream parlour at London store Harrods made the ice creams after Laterooms.com polled 500 people to pick flavours that best represented the UK.

Other flavours include traditional clotted cream, sausage and mash, pork pie, haggis and Cornish pasty.
There's even a Cheddar cheese flavour and Lancashire hot pot to satisfy those northern cravings.

Less palate-testing varieties are Eccles cake and Kendal mint cake.
Kathy Gwinnett, of Laterooms.com, said: "It is interesting that the humble Yorkshire pudding tops the list of favourite British delicacies.

"We're lucky to be spoilt for choice and the massive array of regional flavours that make up the taste of Britain shows just how much the UK has to offer."

[i]Some how, I don`t think so. Suspect
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Cheddar Cheese 99 flake Empty Re: Cheddar Cheese 99 flake

Post by Lou Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:00 am

To me ice cream is a sweet dish, so the flavours should be sweet not savoury. Mint choc chip is my favourite Smile
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:46 pm

Lou wrote:To me ice cream is a sweet dish, so the flavours should be sweet not savoury. Mint choc chip is my favourite Smile

Exactly! It's not ice cream if it's savoury. No

I like Ben & Jerry's. All of it, I'm not fussed. Laughing
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content