Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerry Morton

3 posters

Go down

Jerry Morton Empty Jerry Morton

Post by Sally Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:10 am

My goodness that actor really needs to lose weight. If that's really him and he's not padded up for the role, if I was his wife I'd be putting him on a strict diet. He's going to drop dead with a heart attack and he's a candidate for a stroke too. I'm glad the corrie writers have brought his weight into it as a health issue (instead of just laughing at him like they do with Heather on EE). It's a pity the actor couldn't have gone on a diet too so we could see a little bit of weight loss for the character of Jerry. He's been quite good on his diet and taking more exercise so surely we should see some results. It might even encourage couch potato viewers if they could see Jerry beginning to look better after just a few lifestyle changes. I know Corrie's entertainment, it's not a documentary, but if the girl who played Shelley could lose weight for her role then so could this actor.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Jerry Morton Empty Re: Jerry Morton

Post by Lou Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:54 am

Its a refreshing change to see a fat person being portrayed realistically. Jerry doesnt shovel food in his face like a pig, he just eats the wrong type of food and in large portions. But unlike Heather in EE he doesnt gorge and have food dribbling from his face.

It would have been nice to see him come back from his heart attack and do all he could to lose weight and exercise
Spoiler:
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:09 am

Corrie's got quite a few chunky people, apart from Jerry there's Eileen. And people like Deirdre and Steve could lose a stone or two as well. But none of them are shown shoving food into their face the way Heather is. Sometimes it just disgusts me to see her with food dribbling off her chin. In Corrie, as Lou says, it's all to do with eating the wrong stuff (chips with everything in Roy's cafe Very Happy ) but none of them are made to look like greedy out-of-control pigs.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:19 am

Dev's girlfriend, Prem's wife, is chunky too. That's quite good, showing a large lady past the first flush of youth who can be a bit naughty. I don't really like the character though and I think the actress is really bad, hammy.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: