Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rocky Horror

2 posters

Go down

Rocky Horror Empty Rocky Horror

Post by HiJo Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:00 pm

The Rocky Horror Picture Show is to be re-made, more than 30 years after the original version, which became one of the most popular musical movies of all time.

The time warp will be done again with the film's original executive producer, Lou Adler, Sky Movies confirmed.

The camp classic, which features a "sweet transvestite from transsexual Transylvania", is being revived in a partnership deal for Sky Movies in the UK and MTV in the United States.

The cast and director for the new version are yet to be confirmed but Adler and Gail Berman will executive produce the project, which will use the original screenplay by Jim Sharman and Richard O'Brien - a co-producer on the new version.

I wonder who they'll get to play Frank-N-Furter? I can't imagine anyone other than Tim Curry in that role, how many men have the legs to carry off that look? Laughing
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Rocky Horror Empty Re: Rocky Horror

Post by Lou Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:11 pm

Its something I've never actually watched. I've seen clips and heard the music, so I might have to find a copy of the original first so I cant compare it when the new one comes out.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down