Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elton John

4 posters

Go down

Elton John Empty Elton John

Post by Lou Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:24 am

What does everyone think of these stories going rounf the Elton is thinking of adopting from the Ukraine, but the Ukraine dont allow same sex couple to adopt, so he'll have to find a way around their laws.

Firstly, why go to a country that has laws against it, is it just a way to compete with Madonna to see who can flout the law more than the other. And there was a big hoo-ha about the 60+ woman giving birth, yet Elton is over 60, why isn't there the same here.

I fail to see why these celebs cant adopt in their own country and older children that need love after either having a bad start to life or losing their parents.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Elton John Empty Re: Elton John

Post by Bob Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:54 pm

I say good on Ukraine if they don't allow it.
Bob
Bob

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:08 pm

I heard on the radio that it's not happening because of his age and the fact that his civil marriage/partnership is not accepted in the Ukraine.

I think Elton is a genuine guy, although I do think he's acted on impulse.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:26 pm

I'm very glad Elton's been told NO. He strikes me as a man who has the money to buy anything he wants and do anything he wants on a whim. I can just imagine the hissy fit when he heard this news.

He has more than enough money to support a whole orphanage, why doesn't he do that instead of choosing just one child?
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down