Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sally Webster

3 posters

Go down

Sally Webster Empty Sally Webster

Post by Sally Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:11 am

I remember Sally when she was the Claire Peacock of the Street, the young mum who was everyone's friend, who would always lend a helping hand and never had a bad word to say about anybody. What happened to that girl?

She is such a crushing snob now. Her comments about Tenerife were just typical of what she's become, running the place down as "common" then saying that Tyrone and Molly were bound to enjoy themselves. I used to like her, but now her smug face and Hyacinth Bouquet attitude just grates. I want to see her brought down a peg or two.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Sally Webster Empty Re: Sally Webster

Post by Lou Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:22 am

It all started when they sent Rosie to a private school (I think), she wanted to keep up with the Joneses at the school.

Makes me laugh actually (because there are people like Sally), saying Tenerife is common, but when and where was Sally's last holiday? I don't recall them being able to go on one.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:51 am

Her face when Rosie revealed she was going be their new boss, showed it all.
Rosie comes home with a sports car, and she`s like can`t wait to be seen out and about in it.
Where as most mothers, would be cross spending that sort of money on a unpractical car, that Rosie can`t even drive. She was loving it, I don`t like what she has come either. Sad
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: