Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 3rd July

2 posters

Go down

Friday 3rd July Empty Friday 3rd July

Post by HiJo Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Roxy is such a slapper and so unlikeable. All credit to Jack for telling her where to go, she has no loyalty or self-respect whatsoever. Same with Dawn.

I enjoyed the book club scenes again, I think the women all together like that works somehow. But why does Jane have it in for Janine? Lying like that was so childish.

I'm glad Denise has seen through Trina but now it looks like Jordan's going to rock the boat. I'm getting fed up with this, first Whitney being unable to see through the mother who had abandoned her now Jordan's doing the same thing. Is he going to be turned into a spy to let Mum know everything that's going on in the household? How boring.

Minty, Manda, just get on with it. Same with Heather, if I was the doc I'd be fed up with her mood swings.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Friday 3rd July Empty Re: Friday 3rd July

Post by Lou Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:36 pm

Jane probably has it in for Janine because she's slept with Ian.

The book club has been a really good addition to the show, its the simple things like that which make the show work, not the great big over sensationalised scenes.

Least said about Dawn and Roxy the better, I wish Roxy was going with Dawn Evil or Very Mad
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down