Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 4th June

3 posters

Go down

Thursday 4th June Empty Thursday 4th June

Post by Lou Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:32 pm

Grr Max is so irritating, he ignores Bradley for 18 years, but is now trying to make out he cares about him, it's about time he stopped blaming everyone else for everything that happens. Typical that he couldn't understand that a parent puts their child first no matter what, especially a child who's got a disability.

Mo is turning into a nasty old bat as well, I take it she was trying to blackmail Christian.

Noah is a cute little lad, I guess he must have hearing problems in real life, because I don't think a child of that age would be able to act being deaf that well.

Dawn, back to normal again, shunting Summer from pillar to post, expecting Garry just to be a living in babysitter. Although Garry was a bit pathetic not trusting her just because she had a summer top on Rolling Eyes

Heather is certainly coming into her own, she's so much better away from Shirley, and she is definitely the mothering type.

So when did Phil get replaced by a clone Shocked The generosity is all a bit sudden.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Thursday 4th June Empty Re: Thursday 4th June

Post by HiJo Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:55 pm

I missed the beginning, why wasn't Bradley's mum at the hospital?

Max needed a slap. My initial sympathy when I saw him crying at Tanya's soon disappeared as he went rampaging round the square laying down the law and blaming everyone for Bradley's plight. Why demand that Tanya goes with him to visit Bradley? He spoke to Syd like she was Bradley's wife rather than some girl he's just started dating. His nonsense with Christian in the vic just made me annoyed though I did like what he said to Dot. She needed to hear those home truths after her ridiculous "nobody's ever given him a chance" to the police officers. As for Big Mo, she was the second most annoying character in the episode. Garry was third, with Phil fourth. Twisted Evil
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Not sure where Bradley's mum waas supposed to be. But unless she was over the other side of the world, she's not the sort of mum that wouldn't rush to her son's bedside the second she found out.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:27 am

That's absolutely right Lou. If she was out of reach, they should have mentioned that because Rachel would have been sitting by Bradley's bedside. Not mentioning her at all was a silly oversight.

I wonder Heather's not feeling a bit put-upon these days. She's treated as an unpaid and always-available babysitter by everyone in the square. Dawn not very long ago, and this week both Syd and Dot left her in charge with hardly a by-your-leave.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:51 am

I know, I could never imagine just leaving my kids with someone in the street, occasionally they stop with their friends if they are playing while I pop to the corner shop (a whole 2 mins away), but that's only because I know the mum really well.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down