Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 28th April

3 posters

Go down

Tuesday 28th April Empty Tuesday 28th April

Post by HiJo Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Steve Mcfadden is a convincing drunk, ie someone who thinks he's a lot more interesting than he really is Razz . He is such an arrogant pig, I can't believe he told Garry and Minty to empty his bucket. :shoot:

Syed's just not interesting to me and neither is Janine in this storyline. Lucy Beale has never interested me and seeing her bullying antics and her flock of sheep so eager to stay in with the cool girl just isn't doing it for me. I want the little madam to take a fall, soon as possible please.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 28th April Empty Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post by Lou Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:25 pm

I felt sorry for poor Ben, I'm surprised he hasn't gone off to live with Ian again.

I don't feel sorry for Shirley because she knew that Phil didn't want her right from the start.

I think Syed and the Masoods are interesting, but not Syed and Janine. He's hardly the amazing eye candy we were promised Sad, a bit like Callum, such a let down.

Lucy seems to one of those brats that always manages to walk on water, and hearing the way she spoke to Whitney was very realistic. I pass 2 senior schools on the way to drop the kids off, and they are quite vile to each other No
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:30 pm

When Phil was talking to Tracey and putting Shirley down, I got a bit annoyed. Who the f**k does he think he his? He's no great catch, just a fat, sweaty, baldy, red faced middle aged prat, (and they're just his good qualities). I feel better for getting that of my chest. Sorry, but I've had a s**t week and it's only Tuesday.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:29 am

lulu wrote:When Phil was talking to Tracey and putting Shirley down, I got a bit annoyed. Who the f**k does he think he his? He's no great catch, just a fat, sweaty, baldy, red faced middle aged prat, (and they're just his good qualities). I feel better for getting that of my chest. Sorry, but I've had a s**t week and it's only Tuesday.

Hope Wednesday's better for you Lulu Shocked Laughing You're right about Phil, he's no catch.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down