Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 19th January

3 posters

Go down

Monday 19th January Empty Monday 19th January

Post by Sally Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:32 am

I'm still feeling sorry for John Stape. Maybe the smug Webster family should have been told what the judge said about mitigating circumstances. Not that Rosie deserved to be kidnapped but that she's no innocent girl. Little madam. Evil or Very Mad

I was so annoyed at Jason and Eileen looking daggers at Becky when Michelle was telling her off. Who's a bigger cheat than Jason? It's said that Becky and Eileen had grown very close but all that has been forgotten now. Eileen is the very one who should be telling Jason that his own behaviour wasn't very impressive. And Eileen would do that, she's not one of these mums who thinks her own children are perfect.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Monday 19th January Empty Re: Monday 19th January

Post by Lou Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:57 am

Yeah its odd how someone who's cheated on Fiz and then committed quite a serious crime can illicit sympathy, but I feel sorrier for John than I ever did for Rosie. But Fiz has come off worst of all.

Yes Eileen has had a turn of face lately, hopefully she'll be back to normal soon.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:38 am

I missed seeing John, Sad

I always thought Eileen was one who knew right from wrong, and wasn`t biased, that`s why I like her character as seems just normal.
Me too hope she gets back to her old self.
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down