Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last couple of episode, inc Monday 29th Dec

4 posters

Go down

Last couple of episode, inc Monday 29th Dec Empty Last couple of episode, inc Monday 29th Dec

Post by Lou Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:57 pm

I watched all the last few episodes today, so they've all rolled into one.

Tony is very clever, getting everyone on his side by asking the police not to charge Maria, very sneaky Wink

Ewww at the thought of Lloyd and Liz :vomit: They just don't do anything for me as a couple.

I missed the bit were Jed left. Did he go to the flat in Wigan? Or did Tony bump him off on the way, or are left guessing?
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Last couple of episode, inc Monday 29th Dec Empty Re: Last couple of episode, inc Monday 29th Dec

Post by louastra Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:20 pm

Tony did get to Jed, he came across him, ( can`t remember where exactly then he.knocked him out, then stuck him in a wooden crate, in the factory.
I not sure if he is dead yet confused
Then used the wooden crate as a table for the party, and got very jittery with people around the crate, was about to clear away, when Carla told him not to worry, and he could do it the next morning.

Next morning, when Tony was moving the box, you could hear Jed, grunting. confused
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Last couple of episode, inc Monday 29th Dec Empty Re: Last couple of episode, inc Monday 29th Dec

Post by Lou Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:23 pm

Cheers Lou :thumbs:
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:30 pm

Your welcome Very Happy
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:31 pm

What the hell was Liz wearing tonight?
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:09 pm

I think it was her salsa outfit, but why she went out in it as well is beyond me. It looked awful.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:43 am

Perhaps it was so Lloyd couldn`t miss her, lose her on the dancing floor. :rofl:
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:09 am

I can't believe I missed so much Corrie. I took a guess that Tony had something to do with Jed's disappearance but couldn't figure out what.

Liz's outfit! How wonderful to have that amount of self confidence! It really was awful though, I wonder if Beverly Callard ever objects to the things Liz has to wear? Laughing
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down