Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holly Branson

3 posters

Go down

Holly Branson Empty Holly Branson

Post by lulu Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:11 pm

When a passenger on a flight fell ill with chest pains, Richard Branson's 26 year old daughter Holly, (a doctor) came to the man's aid and organised an emergency landing. He managed to get to hospital and received the treatment he needed to save his life.

What a refreshing change for a billionaire's offspring to have their own career, and not be living off Daddy.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Holly Branson Empty Re: Holly Branson

Post by Lou Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:33 pm

It is yes Smile Although I'm sure I read somewhere that Richard Branson has left all his money in his will to charity Holly Branson Shrug

But if thats what he has said, maybe he's done it so that his children work for a living and know the value of money.

Wonder if she paid for the flight Laughing
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 pm

Too many adult children live with or off their parents.We've told ours that they will inherit nothing, as we intend to spend our hard earned money on ourselves. Hopefully we will be in our eighties, so they will be pensioners too. I don't know what's wrong with today's kids. I couldn't wait to be independent.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:21 am

I think Richard Branson should be very proud of his daughter, as I'm sure he is. But if it was me, I'd have to leave my children something.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: