Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 21st November

2 posters

Go down

Friday 21st November Empty Friday 21st November

Post by Sally Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:59 am

I'm glad Tina was back to her old self tonight, being the sensible one and wondering if they'd gone too far in ripping out the Windass kitchen. I think this is going to go on for a while. Neutral

When I read the Corrie spoilers I thought Hayley had fallen in love with Olaf but now I think she just fell in love with what he represented. I'm glad about that, I think the Croppers are one of the strongest partnerships ever and i don't want to see either of them wanting to be with somebody else. I'd like to have seen Olaf though, this hunk who was working his way through every woman in the camp (except Hayley Very Happy ).

Last edited by Sally on Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Friday 21st November Empty Re: Friday 21st November

Post by Lou Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:42 pm

Yes I can see the Windass feud running for a very long time. The Battersbys were the same when they first arrived, they argued with everyone for a long time (well until Les left I think)
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:48 am

Lou wrote:Yes I can see the Windass feud running for a very long time. The Battersbys were the same when they first arrived, they argued with everyone for a long time (well until Les left I think)

You're right, Les was aggressive right up to the bitter end. He was still calling Hayley "Harold" long after everyone else lost interest in her past.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:54 am

I cant say I've missed him either. Him getting sack was a good thing in the long run for the show.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down