Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 10 November

2 posters

Go down

Monday 10 November Empty Monday 10 November

Post by Sally Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:18 am

Can't blame the factory girls for being annoyed about the missing wages but the bitchiness is getting so wearing. Kelly really is too annoying for words. She's still giving Janice a hard time but she's also picking on Leanne about being Dan's new girlfriend. Sean was right to make fun of her for whining about not having the money to buy new bikinis for her holiday with Dan while other people actually needed the money to pay their bills or in Viki's case to send home to her family in Poland. I know she's supposed to be selfish but we've seen a different side of her before and it would be nice to see it again.

What's up with Rosie? I think she's going a bit over the top with this sudden nervousness when she wasn't treated badly during her time in John's granny's attic. I would expect her to be quieter maybe but this jumping at the slightest sound, I don't know why she does that. She wasn't the least bit scared of John while he had her locked up so why is she terrified of him now? I hope it's not just Rosie pretending so she can make a big claim from criminal injuries. Laughing
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Monday 10 November Empty Re: Monday 10 November

Post by Lou Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:44 am

Its not like Kelly is whiter than white anyway Rolling Eyes They all need to show each other a bit of support now and then.

I think Rosie is scamming, maybe not for criminal injuries, but to get more out of Sally and Kevin. Not necessarily money but sympathy and a pass on future bad behaviour
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down