Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerry Katona

5 posters

Go down

Kerry Katona Empty Kerry Katona

Post by Lou Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:20 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article1841494.ece

Did anyone else see her on This Morning (video on the link)? She needs some serious help, not parading herself on chat shows No
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Kerry Katona Empty Re: Kerry Katona

Post by HiJo Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:01 am

She really is a mess, isn't she? I used to like her, she seemed like a feisty girl who'd pulled herself up by her bootstraps and made a success of her life. She was good in I'm a Celebrity too. But now? The girl needs help.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:31 am

She should have been advised to rearrange the interview. She's played straight into the hands of ex-husband Brian McFadden regarding custody of their children. Hopefully she'll watch the video herself and realise something's got to change, starting with her night time medication.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:16 am

TBH if her 7 year old child does more of the house work than she does, then I think he should step in and take custody, even if its only temporary until she gets help.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:56 am

Was just going post about her, she clearly isn`t quite right.
Think Phil and Fern handled the interview very well, and calmly they didn`t hide or pretend she was fine.
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:06 pm

I thought she wasn't quite with it in a previous interview with them last year. I agree they handled a very uncomfortable situation very sensitively. It sounded as though her husband was there, why the hell didn't he advise her not to go ahead?
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:53 am

BRIAN MCFADDEN will fight KERRY KATONA for custody of their kids — with the help of X Factor judge LOUIS WALSH.

The former Westlife singer, 28, has watched in horror as Kerry’s behaviour has become erratic in recent weeks.

Now Brian has told friends he will fly to the UK from Australia, where he lives with fiancée DELTA GOODREM.

He has lined up former manager Louis as a character reference.

And he is even considering calling on SIMON COWELL — who was also behind Westlife’s success — to help him win custody of Molly, seven, and Lilly-Sue, six.

Kerry, 28, shocked the nation with her rambling performance on ITV1’s This Morning last week.

And it was revealed last night she faces the boot from her Iceland contract after the frozen food giant’s current Christmas campaign.

Shoppers were so shocked at her TV interview they flooded the store with complaints.

Brian also saw the programme and was said to be “livid”.

A source added: “Brian looked at it in complete disbelief.”

He intends to move the kids to Sydney full-time but will face bitter opposition from Kerry, who has the girls living with her and hubby Mark Croft.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:40 am

I thought he was horrible for dumping Kerry the way he did for Delta Goodrem but now I think he should have custody. Maybe not permanent, but long enough for her to get herself sorted out. She really needs help.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:13 pm

I cant see why Simon Cowell would help his case Suspect And I dont think he should take the children to Australia. Taking them somewhere in Europe would be one thing, its only a couple of hours anywhere by plane, but the other side of the world is something completely different, she wouldn't be able to see them regularly then.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:33 pm

I think if she loses custody of her children it will push her over the edge. I think it would be cruel to split the four children up. They are a family. Kerry does need to sort herself out though. She can't carry on like this. It will be interesting to see what Brian does next. He's only ever seemed half-hearted about having his girls live with him.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:21 pm

I think Delta Goodrem might have something to say about it. It's one thing having them for visits, but all the time?
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:17 am

SKINT Kerry Katona’s His and Hers Porsches have been split up . . . one’s been repossessed!

The hard-up star defaulted on the payments for her £70,000 Porsche Cabriolet, and could only watch as it was towed away by the finance company.

The former Atomic Kitten got the grey £800-a-month leased supercar in May 2007. And this year she bought hubby Mark Croft his own £100,000 black 911 Porsche Turbo.

But this week Kerry—who has been made bankrupt over an outstanding £82,000 tax debt—suffered the embarrassment of two men turning up at her £800,000 Cheshire home demanding the return of her car.

A pal said: “She was really upset but the Porsche won’t be the last thing to go.”

Mum-of-four Kerry, 28, is now desperately hoping to hold on to her main income source—her £250,000 Iceland ad contract. The food firm will decide in the New Year whether to stick with her—after assessing Christmas sales.

The pal added: “Kerry’s really sweating on the Iceland deal. She’s doing her best to sort out her finances and wants to pay back every penny to the taxman.”

Seems a bit odd that all her debts weren't covered by the bankruptcy. Normally people put everything down so they've got a clean slate to start again.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:54 pm

It all sounds dodgy to me. Would someone who had applied for bankruptcy actually be allowed to keep two top-of-the-range cars? Surely they would be sold to settle some of the debts?

I agree with Lou, I thought you had to include all your debts. I didn't know you could pick and choose which ones to go bankrupt on and which ones to keep paying. scratch
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:34 am

She's back on the news again, her on/off relationship with hubby Mark is such a joke. She thinks he has something to do with the millions of pounds that have gone missing from her bank accounts and declared that "he's dead to me". At the weekend, they were spotted kissing in the street and he's moved back into her home. She deserves all she gets.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:59 pm

She is a mess because of her childhood, so wouldn't you think she would want better for her own children? She really needs to sort her life out or her children's heads will end up as messed up as hers. She definitely needs to get rid of that husband of hers.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:13 am

That's true, Lulu. If you've had a bad childhood, most people try to do better for their own children. I'm sorry for Kerry but she does seem to be a bit selfish too.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:58 am

Here we go again. Kerry's back in the news, this time with a nervous breakdown. I really fear that something awful is going to happen to this girl. She is clearly mentally unwell. I know that most people have no time for her these days, but my goodness , if ever she needed someone to step forward and give her a helping hand, it's now.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:33 pm

She needs to get herself out of the spotlight and get her troubles sorted out with the help of friends and family.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:04 pm

That's what seems to be the problem though Lou, she hasn't got anyone close to rely on or give her the help she needs to sort herself out.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:48 am

We could have told sleazy Mark Croft that approaching his wife Kerry with a money-making sex tape scheme would end in tears... but apparently he considered it to be a fine idea.

Though Kerry is facing financial ruin, even she has limits and, according to The People, was furious when hubby Mark revealed his plan, screaming: "What do you think I am? You are joking aren't you?

She went on: "I'm trying to earn a living to support our family and if you were any sort of man you would be getting out and earning a crust for your family."

At last, she's seen sense.

Money-grabbing layabout Mark reportedly talked to pals about making a sex tape when he realised that other stars enjoyed a career boost after their bedroom antics were 'released'.

However, we're doubtful that the sight of Mark and Kerry's fumblings would attract the same viewers as Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee.

A friend told The People: "Mark was dead excited about doing the tape. He really did see it as a way to make money.

"But he wasn't smiling a couple of days later as he told us all how Kerry had reacted to the sex tape plan."

But despite Kerry's horror at the idea, the couple spent a family day out on the beach at Southport last week.

One onlooker said: "They actually looked happy for once. If you weren't to know who they were, you'd think they were any ordinary family."

Of course, the Bacardi Breezers and Smirnoff Ice that Kerry was reportedly necking may have had something to do with it.

I think it's great if Kerry has finally shown a bit of self-respect and commonsense. I hope the family day out was just for the kids and that she's finally had her eyes opened to what a loser this man is. Wouldn't hold my breath though.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:38 am

I don't think anyone would want to watch it anyway :vomit: But like Jo I'm glad she had the sense to say no.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:25 pm

I think Kerry is surrounded by losers. She seem to attract some very unsavoury characters. I read today that she's allegedly been doing drugs ever since she and Brian split. Unfortunately, she's repeating her "mother's" behaviour and I think her children will have some of the same problems when they grow up, and so it goes on. Ver sad, and totally uneccessary if only she would change her lifestyle and get rid of that useless leech of a husband.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: