Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 15th of august

3 posters

Go down

Friday 15th of august Empty Friday 15th of august

Post by Sally Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:42 am

What was David planning to do with £26 worth of kebabs? Not eat them, he's so skinny. And if the hairdressers was such a rubbish job how could the junior cum tea boy have that amount of money in his pocket? I thought Tina's behaviour was ott, she didn't need to create such a scene. She seemed a bit upset that she'd lost david his job but not upset enough to go out with him again. I thought the camp hairdressers Peter and Paul were fun, shame we wont be seeing them any more. Laughing Michelle forgave Steve far too quickly. She was furious with him at the start of the episode and back in his bed by the end of it. He was right to give her an ultimatum though cos that had dragged on too long. Gail is looking great these days I think she's in love. Cant blame her, I wouldnt turn down Reece dinsdale either.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Friday 15th of august Empty Re: Friday 15th of august

Post by Lou Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:08 am

I liked David's reference to 'two little dickie birds sitting in a tree' Laughing Because that's what the reminded me of every time they were mentioned.

Michelle is obviously just another gold digger Evil or Very Mad While Steve was dancing to her tune she was quite happy to make him suffer. Then the second he says her free ride has come to an end she loves him again! If I'd been Steve when she said yes, I'd have turned round and said 'sorry love I was only kidding, on yer bike'.

Yeah Tinas dad (always forget the characters name) is doing wonders for Gail, hardly a moan when David lost his job, she's certainly calmed down a lot.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 15th of august Empty Re: Friday 15th of august

Post by louastra Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:19 am

He`s called Joe McIntyre. Smile
louastra