Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiana Benjamin leaving

2 posters

Go down

Tiana Benjamin leaving Empty Tiana Benjamin leaving

Post by Lou Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:10 pm

TIANA Benjamin is leaving EastEnders after four years of playing feisty Chelsea Fox.
The actress told BBC bosses she was quitting the soap to try different roles and avoid being typecast.

She first arrived in Albert Square with the Fox family in May, 2006.

Flirty Chelsea quickly made her way around Walford's men, hooking up with Grant Mitchell, Sean Slater and Jack Branning.

Other storylines saw the beautician reunite with her dad Lucas Johnson and develop a drugs problem.

Tiana, 25, said: "I have had an amazing time at East-Enders and this has been a very difficult decision but now seems the right time to move on and leave Chelsea behind, even through she's been such a fantastic character to play."

Details of Chelsea's exit story have yet to be finalised but Tiana is expected to film her final scenes within the next few months.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2918422/Its-the-Ender-foxy-Tiana.html#ixzz0k4sHgDBc

I can't say I'll miss the character, but she wasn't the worst actress in the show. I hope she manages to find a new job, unlike so many others that have left and ended up going back because they've found nothing new.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Tiana Benjamin leaving Empty Re: Tiana Benjamin leaving

Post by HiJo Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:15 pm

I was thinking the same thing, Lou. So many have left with the hopes of something better and nothing came of it. Maybe we'll see her releasing an exercise DVD in a year or two.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down