Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 16th October

2 posters

Go down

Friday 16th October Empty Friday 16th October

Post by HiJo Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:22 pm

I must have slept through some of the recent episodes because I didn't know Roxy was going away. Not another holiday, surely? How can a part-time barmaid afford to go away so often? And why would she leave her phone with Phil? What nonsense, Roxy's the type who's never more than six inches from her phone and suddenly she can go away and leave it at home? And why was Phil being so stupid about Jack's message to give Amy a kiss? Phil's known to be sentimental about children so to see him use that message to make fun of Jack just showed what an overgrown baby he is. Not that Jack's much better, his comeback about a sexy outfit for Sam wiped the smile off Phil's face. And I don't doubt he's sleeping with her for the same reason because it can't possibly be that he fancies her. She looks old enough to be his mum.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Friday 16th October Empty Re: Friday 16th October

Post by Lou Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:35 am

I must have missed the same episodes because I don't remember Roxy going away either.

Ronnie is seriously in need of help, she needs to join Stacey for a while.

Who do you reckon is following Syed and Christian about?
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:04 pm

I think it's Jay because, apart from Lucy, nobody else would bother with this kind of thing. If Lucy wasn't (sort of) related to Christian, I'd definitely blame her.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down