Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 18 September

2 posters

Go down

Friday 18 September Empty Friday 18 September

Post by HiJo Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:00 am

If Peggy isn't the most annoying character in recent episodes, I don't know who is. Sam and Ricky are joint second most annoying IMO Laughing

Just who on earth does Peggy think she is? She honestly believes the community should rally around her silly daughter and protect her and now that there are two people who have grassed Sam up, Peggy simply cannot get her head around it. How dare they, don't they know Sam's A MITCHELL?? :rofl:

I really wish Ricky had shown a bit of backbone and stood up for Bianca but at least he's (so far) decided not to go back to Sam. To see stupid Peggy sitting with Sam and promising to fix the bail and Sam's lovelife, you've got to wonder if she's completely sane. She obviously believes the great Peggy Mitchell can order a man to love a woman and it will happen just because she says so. She's back in Archie's clutches now, so serves her right. Oh, and credit to Ronnie for not giving in and handing her entire future over to Sam. Peggy's short memory made her forget that Ronnie had already bailed her out of one financial mess.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Friday 18 September Empty Re: Friday 18 September

Post by Lou Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:45 am

Why on earth did Peggy go round to Ricky to help raise money, he can't even afford to look after himself!

I couldn't really care less if Sam sat in prison for the rest of her life, Danielle is a crap actress.

As for the husband swap, god help us!!
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down