Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jude Law

3 posters

Go down

Jude Law Empty Jude Law

Post by HiJo Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Jude Law is to be a daddy for the fourth time, so you'd think he'd know what causes it by now. What a moron. To have unprotected sex with someone he doesn't know then feebly protest "I thought she was on the pill". His kids must be so proud.

But just as bizarre are the stories coming out in the media from Samantha Burke's family. Samantha, in case anyone doesn't know, is Jude's "babymommy". Was there ever a sillier word?

According to Samantha's dad, her grandma, her Uncle Tom Cobbley and all, Samantha is a true innocent who was all but violated by this older man. After all, Samantha is very young and the very young make mistakes, her family say. They imagine themselves to be in love (probably quite easy when the object of your affection is a very handsome, very rich film star). They imagine "their" man means every word he says and that he loves them back. In other words, Samantha's lack of judgement is down to her extreme youth. So what is she, 16? 17? No, Samantha is twenty-four years old.

Well, apologies to Sam's granny, dad, and all the rest, but if you're not au fait with the ways of the world by the time you're 24, you're in big trouble. I personally was married and a mum at that age. To put the whole blame on Jude when he deserves only 50% of it is just silly and maybe they need to sit Samantha down and tell her to grow up instead of reassuring her with "at that age you think you are grown up but you are still very young." Actually no, if you're not grown up at 24, you need your head read.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Jude Law Empty Re: Jude Law

Post by Lou Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:11 am

I haven't read anything about it. But from what you say they're both to blame, young and naive at 24!! Ha, pull the other one.

And to say I thought she was on the pill is just a cop out as well No
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:39 pm

It turns out it was a one-night-stand, which certainly puts the kibosh on the Burke family's claims about Sandra being a good girl who was taken advantage of. She's obviously a slapper if she has unprotected sex with a man the first time she meets him and he is no better.

What nonsense about her dad "reading him the riot act" like some Victorian papa. How embarrassing to say things like "He's no gentleman" when your daughter has just proved conclusively she's no lady. And far from Jude being supportive, it now seems he's demanding a DNA test. Which I think he should definitely do, given this woman's lack of self-respect. And she might want to think about getting checked out for anything else she might have picked up apart from the baby, because Jude Law is not exactly celibate. And if he can have unprotected sex with this person, how many others has he had it with?

I don't know why I'm so annoyed about this, I think I'm just fed up with stupid celebrities who think they're not privy to the same rules of biology as the rest of us. Evil or Very Mad
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:10 pm

I know exactly what you mean. I used to really like Jude Law but when he and Sadie Frost parted, and all the sordid details came out, I saw him (and her) in a different light.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:04 pm

I think the problem is, youngster look up to celebs, as much as parents might try to teach them that you shouldn't copy someone because they're famous, if their friends do, so will they.

So when people like these two just make a baby with no thought at all, kids think there's nothing wrong with it. But they forget that it won't be Jude Law or probably Samantha Burke (since she's a model and actress) who'll be getting up in the night etc, they've the money to pay nannies to do that.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down