Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 8th May

2 posters

Go down

Friday 8th May Empty Friday 8th May

Post by Sally Sat May 09, 2009 3:24 am

While I understood Blanche's annoyance at Ken, I almost cheered Deirdre for telling her to accept things or get out. I haven't really enjoyed the way Blanche constantly puts Deirdre down, or Deirdre's acceptance of being treated like a naughty child all the time, so I wasn't expecting this. Blanche, whatever her opinion, has no right to interfere in their marriage. I loved seeing Ken point out that it's actually his house, when Blanche told him to leave. He too has put up with a lot. I do like the character of Blanche but sometimes she crosses the line.

I loved the scenes in Peter's flat. Simon fast asleep, just him and Michelle and an unwanted stir fry. Then Blanche rolls up, tells him her case is at the bottom of the stairs, and that she'll be having his bed but he'll have to change the sheets. Wonderful stuff. Not sure how realistic it was, a man like Peter is more likely to send her to a hotel for the night, but I did enjoy it. Especially Peter's realisation he'd brought it on himself by pressuring his dad to confess. Laughing
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Friday 8th May Empty Re: Friday 8th May

Post by Lou Sat May 09, 2009 5:24 am

I thought Deirdre was awfully calm throughout!! I can't understand why she went to Eileen to talk though, she's hardly been Eileen's best mate over the years, and I would have thought Eileen had enough on her plate at the moment.

I agree Blanche oversteps the mark sometimes, but shes so funny with it Laughing

I'm looking forward to Blanche living at Peter's, it should be quite funny.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Mon May 11, 2009 3:22 am

I thought the same thing about Deirdre going to Eileen, then I remembered Liz is still in Spain. I know it's a plot device so we can hear Deirdre's real opinion about Ken but as Lou says poor Eileen has enough problems of her own at the moment. It might have been better to bring Liz back so Deirdre had her best mate to confide in.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down