Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 10th April

3 posters

Go down

Friday 10th April Empty Friday 10th April

Post by Lou Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:16 pm

Good grief, Peggy is a vile woman Evil or Very Mad I actually felt sorry for Phil, no wonder he's so screwed up.

I missed yesterday's but I guess Edward Woodward killed Patricks girlfriends Question

The storyline with Whitney doesn't really interest me, because I don't think she's a very good actress.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 10th April Empty Re: Friday 10th April

Post by HiJo Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:15 am

You're right about Tommy, it turned out he threw the firebomb that burned the house down and Ruth died. Tommy is dying of kidney disease and wants Patrick's forgiveness.

Peggy is a monster! And to make it worse, she thinks Archie should die because he let her down rather than what he did to Ronnie. She acknowledges Ronnie but she still seems to think she (Peggy) is the victim of Archie. Phil didn't even get his steak, did he? Laughing
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:47 am

Some Mum she is that Peggy, fancy wanting her own Son to kill Archie.
So it be okay, if he had been caught, and locked up for years. Just as long as Archie was dead.
Phil was right not to do as she wanted. :thumbs:

Very true, HiJo. Peggy thinks she is the only victim, she got off quite lightly.
It could have been worse, she might have thrown out her old Peggy suits, before the wedding, and be left with Archies, frumpy blouses to wear day in and out. :rofl:
What bout Ronnie, all those years, lying, controlling the outcome of her life, and poor Danielle, didn`t see much of hers. :
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down