Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 23rd March

3 posters

Go down

Monday 23rd March Empty Monday 23rd March

Post by Lou Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:20 am

I didn't watch the first half because I've got so much watching to catch up with this week.

I really can't stand the corner shop mob now, the uncle, can't remember his name has no place in the street. And Tara with her arty farty gallery is just dull.

Natasha couldn't be more blatant if she tried. Not sure what the attraction is though, Tony was hardly the most riveting company, bawling over his ex wife Rolling Eyes

Maria is still annoying, now she just moaning about something else, rather than moaning about Tony killing Liam.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 23rd March Empty Re: Monday 23rd March

Post by Sally Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:08 am

I find Uncle Umed rather creepy and I think he's a bit of a lecher. It must run in the family and explains why Dev is so oily. Laughing
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:35 am

Sally wrote:I find Uncle Umed rather creepy and I think he's a bit of a lecher. It must run in the family and explains why Dev is so oily. Laughing

That Uncle reminds me of a character that Ronnie Barker has played, or would play.

There most be some reason they brought him in, perhaps he steals Dev`s empire from under his nose, maybe even make of with Tara and their aquired wealth. Laughing
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:13 am

louastra wrote:

That Uncle reminds me of a character that Ronnie Barker has played, or would play.

I can't get that out of my mind now when I see Uncle Umed. He's exactly like Ronnie Barker blacked up for a sketch in the Two Ronnies in its heyday. Shocked Laughing
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down