Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 16th January

3 posters

Go down

Friday 16th January Empty Friday 16th January

Post by HiJo Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:38 pm

I was so sorry for Stacey tonight and really impressed with Lacey Turner's performance. I did get annoyed at Stacey's refusal to even consider the other people living in the house but the end of the episode was very moving for me, the way she caught Jean's kiss.

I still can't care about Danielle. There was no good explanation about why she wouldn't go home with her dad, who seemed like a lovely bloke. And she has family who want her back, dad, grandma and brother, so what she's doing stalking Ronnie I don't know. I find it quite disrespectful, the way she's treating the people who raised her. It's natural she'd want to know about Ronnie, but even so.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Friday 16th January Empty Re: Friday 16th January

Post by Lou Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:38 pm

I'm sure the case worker wouldnt have just taken Stacey's word that Jean was ok, when both Charlie and Mo were saying the exact opposite. I cant say I'll miss Jean, I hope he's gone for a while.

I agree with what you are saying about Danielle, she should be grateful she's got a family that loves her, rather than mooning around for a biological mother who until yesterday treated her like dirt.

Denise is awfully forgiving Suspect I expected weeks of grovelling from Lucas.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:06 am

Does this mean Jean's going? I do hope so, but I thought we'd probably see more of her in hospital or wherever she is. I don't like the character but I thought this episode was really powerful. Stacey's pain was written all over her face, she really doesn't seem to have any memories of her mum actually being a mum which is very very sad. And the people standing around gawping, I thought that was realistic too. Some of them were concerned, Callum and Patrick for instance, they just didn't know what they were supposed to do.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down