Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 12th January

2 posters

Go down

Monday 12th January Empty Monday 12th January

Post by Lou Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:07 am

I missed most of the first episode, so I'm not sure why Tyrone ended up in handcuffs, but honestly what I did see spoiled the wedding parts for me. Molly however was great, her reaction to the horse drawn carriage was spot on, and her reaction when she realised Tyrone wasnt there.

Most times when the groom hasnt arrived they show the bride just calmly being driven around the block a few times, unlike Molly who naturally reacted with horror and worry that something had happened to him.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 12th January Empty Re: Monday 12th January

Post by Sally Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:12 am

I missed great chunks of this too, so I was confused by Tyrone's arrest. That police officer looked very dodgy to me. Would it even be legal to allow a person under arrest a few hours off to get married? I didn't like Molly's dress, at first glance it was cut almost to her navel. Shocked

I liked the comedy parts though, like the thrill about the horse and carriage wearing off when they had to keep going round and round while waiting for Tyrone. Laughing
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down