Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 26th December

2 posters

Go down

Friday 26th December Empty Friday 26th December

Post by Lou Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:21 pm

Roxy has no morals at all, she's so self centred its unreal. How on earth could she say to Sean, 'stop making matters worse' Evil or Very Mad The only way they could be worse for Sean is if she'd told him Amy had died, because to Sean it'll be pretty much one and the same thing. She's manipulated Sean from the very beginning, knowing fine well that Amy was more likely to be Jacks, that is the lowest of the low No

So did Shirley burn all the money? Or do you reckon she pocketed a bit for herself first? Thats another odd thing about Albert Square, most people who could smell smoke in their pub would want to investigate what happened, but no Peggy just brushed it off with half a remark.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 26th December Empty Re: Friday 26th December

Post by lulu Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:00 pm

I reckon Shirley's kept a bit of that money, especially after being told rather abruptly by Peggy that she should do as she's asked for an extra £20 per shift. I also thought that the Queen Vic's fire alarm wasn't up to much. I could hardly hear it.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Friday 26th December Empty Re: Friday 26th December

Post by Lou Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:48 pm

I thought that, it was the weakest fire alarm going Laughing
Lou
Lou