Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy beaten by gang

2 posters

Go down

Boy beaten by gang Empty Boy beaten by gang

Post by Lou Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:28 pm

Link

I must admit even though I know these sorts of things are still the exception rather than the rule (despite the image the newspapers give out). I find when I'm walking with my kids are there are a group of say 3 or more kids walking the other way I view them as a potential threat to my kids rather than as a group of similar aged kids looking for somewhere to go. Its a sad reflection on society when you cant walk the street in broad daylight and feel safe.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Boy beaten by gang Empty Re: Boy beaten by gang

Post by louastra Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:25 pm

I`m exactly the same Lou, tend not too walk from home anywhere, always use the car to get away from near my house.
Yesterday we drove to other side of town, was going go for a walk along a woody track way along side a road.
Could hear a mini moto in distance, so decided not too go along, didn`t want to find out who it was.

Find it hard to go many places locally where I would feel safe.
I can remember being about 11 or so, we lived in a village, and Sister and me, or sometimes on my own, walk our dog along the local tracks, and we didn`t think anything of it.
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:37 am

Saying that further down the road seems be some young siblings all boys, can`t be any older than 6, one looks about 3.

They spend most of the day riding their bikes along the pavements, man near me nearly backed out of his drive into them, think it`s a accident waiting to happen.

As well as that there`s the boy racers tearing down my road. I worry constantly if my Boy is even out of sight in the garden, would never let him out on his own even in front garden.

The smallest one today, has been running up and down the road crying for his Mummy.
I seen the Mum she goes along the road at meal times, to collect them in, then soon after they back outside on their own.

Last edited by louastra on Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bit more to add)
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down