Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 21st November

2 posters

Go down

Friday 21st November Empty Friday 21st November

Post by Lou Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:38 pm

So Max hasnt changed then, still 'woe is me, I so hard done by', I'm not surprised Bradley has had enough. The lies just roll off Max line water off a duck Evil or Very Mad

Christian is acting like a parent who's child has died, for goodness sake he only thought Amy was coming to live overnight, its not like its his life long dream thats been shattered.

Suzy really needs to lose the husky voice, especially when she's talking to women or family.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 21st November Empty Re: Friday 21st November

Post by HiJo Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:44 pm

I was a little disappointed at Phil's reaction to Suzy's spiteful behaviour. He's such a wuss these days.

As for Max, he doesn't have a friend in the world, does he? Nobody even cares enough to visit and his best mate Phil couldn't care less. I thought the Bradley and Max scenes were excellent. There was Bradley, giving his big speech about how he feels, and there was Max, not listening. He really had no interest whatsoever in what Bradley had to say and that was just typical Max.

Christian's reaction was a bit OTT but I was glad his mum wasn't gloating.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:06 pm

HiJo wrote: He really had no interest whatsoever in what Bradley had to say and that was just typical Max.

I thought that too, Bradley was pouring his heart out, trying to explain how he felt and all Max had to say was 'where are the girls and Oscar' Shocked Talk about another slap in the face for Bradley, he might as well have said 'you're boring me now Bradley, go and find my more important kids' No

I thought Phil might have had a go at Suzy after Shirley left, but not a word Sad
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down