Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelina Jolie

2 posters

Go down

Angelina Jolie Empty Angelina Jolie

Post by Lou Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:55 am

Click Here

A very interesting article here, but marred by the comments of people who are obviously jealous. The one calling her a home wrecker makes me laugh, Brad Pitt was the one in a relationship not her, and if their home had been so great he wouldnt have left, it was obviously 'wrecked' before he met Angelina. Some people dont seem to comprehend that a man will only leave his wife if there is nothing left for him to stay, which is why so many men have affairs but keep going home.

I bet there arent many other celebs who can say they gave $14million from just one set of photos straight to charity. I somehow can imagine the like of the Beckhams doing that.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Angelina Jolie Empty Re: Angelina Jolie

Post by HiJo Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:47 am

I felt sorry for Jennifer Aniston when Brad had his fling (as it was then) with Angelina, because Angelina was known to be a slapper. She slept with all her leading men and was allegedly bisexual too. And there's all that weird stuff about carrying blood around in a vial round her neck.

Now I think Jennifer Aniston herself is probably tired of being pitied. Brad and Angelina may not be married, but they have three biological kids together as well as the three adopted ones and that's a far bigger bond than marriage alone. Jennifer Aniston needs to stay away from Brad's parents, and they need to show their son and grandchildren a bit more loyalty. I'm sure they do love Jennifer, but enough's enough. Move on.

Angelina Jolie really does seem to have it all, but of course she doesn't. She was very close to her mum who died far too young, and her father couldn't care less about her unless he can get something out of their relationship, usually a bit of publicity for his own faltering career.

She can certainly afford to give away the money she has, but she didn't have to. She could have kept it for herself. I don't agree with everything she does (I do think she needs to stop adopting children) but I think she means well.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:02 am

I must admit to not really knowing much about what happened before she got together with Brad Pitt, and I'm afraid I've probably moved Jennifer Aniston's character's persona onto Jennifer Aniston, because every time I see her I think of her as an obnoxious spoiled brat. Which is how she played Rachel in Friends, the only other thing I've seen her in is Bruce Almighty and that was only a bit part, so I've never thought of her as anything but spoiled.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down