Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 3rd November

3 posters

Go down

Monday 3rd November Empty Monday 3rd November

Post by Lou Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:06 pm

Rosie made me laugh tonight, especially when she was in the bathroom waiting for John to come up the stairs, the wild breathing was hysterical :rofl: Nice whack over the head though, well timed.

John is a sandwich short of a picnic though, did he really believe that Fiz would want anything to do with him after he confessed to being a kidnapper Shocked

I couldnt care less about Maria, she is the most unsympathetic character in the show, I feel more sorry for the dog than her Laughing
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 3rd November Empty Re: Monday 3rd November

Post by lulu Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:27 pm

Do we know what happened to the dog. I'm a bit worried about him. I can't believe that Rosie never heard John and Fiz talking in the house. She could have banged on the floor/ceiling. At least, as my daughter pointed out, John was washing Rosie's smalls for her.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:15 pm

Yes, the cleanest kidnapper ever lol.

No I dont think they found the dog Sad Since Kirk used to work in a kennels you'd think he'd know about closing doors.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:37 am

The sight of Rosie's undies on the airer made me chuckle, John is the oddest kidnapper ever. Between buying her hobnobs and Hello magazine and doing her laundry, I've found him just so sympathetic lately. I know he did wrong getting involved with Rosie in the first place but I just don't think he's a bad person. I'm quite sad that his time with Fiz will come to an end now, I've found his character very interesting and also very funny in a low key way.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down