Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 29th October

3 posters

Go down

Wednesday 29th October Empty Wednesday 29th October

Post by Lou Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:47 am

Seemed odd that Peter would introduce Ken and Deirdre by their names not as nana and granddad, cute little lad though Very Happy

I'm getting a bit fed up of Carla's miserable face, even if everyone knew of her 'love' for Liam she still hasnt lost anywhere near as much as a parent loosing two sons No .
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 29th October Empty Re: Wednesday 29th October

Post by Bonze Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:56 pm

Lou wrote:Seemed odd that Peter would introduce Ken and Deirdre by their names not as nana and granddad, cute little lad though Very Happy
I thought that at the time, but he did say the lad was a bit confused about who everyone was...

Lou wrote:I'm getting a bit fed up of Carla's miserable face, even if everyone knew of her 'love' for Liam she still hasnt lost anywhere near as much as a parent loosing two sons No .
In that top she was wearing for most of the episode, I don't think many viewers would have been looking at her face Shocked
Bonze
Bonze

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:20 pm

Bonze wrote:In that top she was wearing for most of the episode, I don't think many viewers would have been looking at her face Shocked
:rofl: I tend to avert my eyes
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:42 am

Lou wrote:Seemed odd that Peter would introduce Ken and Deirdre by their names not as nana and granddad, cute little lad though Very Happy

I'm getting a bit fed up of Carla's miserable face, even if everyone knew of her 'love' for Liam she still hasnt lost anywhere near as much as a parent loosing two sons No .

I don't know why Peter got the little lad to call his grandparents by their first names, I'm surprised neither of them (or Blanche) said anything about that.

As for Carla, I do agree. Liam's parents and his wife have a lot more grief than she does. What she had with Liam was no more than a sordid fling so I can't sympathise with her. And though I'm sorry for Maria too, it's Liam's mum I feel sorriest for. She's lost two children now. How awful. Crying or Very sad
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down