Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 9th October

2 posters

Go down

Thursday 9th October Empty Thursday 9th October

Post by Lou Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:15 pm

Slapper Dawn is back with a vengeance No She only buried her supposed 'true love', and the next day she's inviting the first man she can into her bed. 'I havent had a hug in ages' :hmm: what has it been, a couple of weeks? God help her if she actually had to manage by herself. And as for her not going back to Summer until she has no other agendas Shocked Summer should be her one and only agenda and should have been since the minute she found out she was pregnant. But Dawn's only ever been interested in running around trying to find a man to spend money on her. Any decent woman would have said I'm pregnant, I'm not interested in having a man around because my child comes first Evil or Very Mad Summer is far better off with Keith and Rosie, for all their faults they looked after their kids properly, even Demi is morally superior to Dawn because she put her child first.

After all the hype the abuse storyline was given I'm finding myself thinking for gods sake get on with it! I'm sick to death of seeing Whitney's miserable face. Its been exactly the same for the past week, Whitney locks herself away, someone manages to get her to open the door, Whitney is just going to say what is wrong, Tony manages to interrupt at precisely the right time Sleep
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Thursday 9th October Empty Re: Thursday 9th October

Post by HiJo Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:14 pm

My thoughts exactly. Why was Dawn still in Walford? Now that the funeral's over, why didn't she go straight back to the Cotswolds and her child? I'm not really asking, I know why. Rolling Eyes

This episode just annoyed me so much, so utterly cliched

1. Tony once again walks in on Whitney just as she's about to spill the beans

2. Archie sees Suzy before he gives himself away by going to Fargo's.

3. Peggy gets caught looking for the phone. And to add insult to injury, my daughters both chorused Archie's line before he said it...."Looking for this?"

Any chance of EE getting some writers with a bit of originality? :wall:
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down