Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 3rd October

3 posters

Go down

Friday 3rd October Empty Friday 3rd October

Post by Lou Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:01 pm

Trust Max, thinks every man (or boy in this case) is as disgusting as he is, and can't keep it in his trousers Evil or Very Mad At least Tanya knows her children and knows where and wen she can trust them. If Max spent as much time thinking about his children as he does thinking of how to get Tanya back or how to get one over on his brother, then he might have noticed that Lauren isn't some dirty little slapper that'll jump into bed with Peter the minute her mum's back is turned. Just shows what he really thinks of his daughter Evil or Very Mad

Poor Pat, she must regret letting Bianca and the hell children stay. At this rate her house will be rubble before the end of the year.

I'm really not interested in Stacey sleeping with everything in trousers, I think the character has had her day and it's either time for her to have a complete change in direction or leave.

The whole Yolande business is daft too. I think it was mentioned in another thread, Yolande stuck by Patrick even after he slept with Pat (she's been chewing a wasp ever since though). Yet when he decideds to put her feelings first she takes the hump Rolling Eyes
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 3rd October Empty Re: Friday 3rd October

Post by HiJo Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:19 pm

The Patrick and Yolande stuff is stupid. Nobody would live apart from their husband or wife for such a stupid reason as "I like living in Walford". Patrick doesn't even have his best friend Jim around these days and he was actually considering allowing his wife to leave?

Max is a bully. That can be added to the list of Max's rather unpleasant traits, he can threaten a decent young boy and terrify him because he thinks everyone has his standards.

I actually enjoyed the scenes of Bianca kicking the door in. I think the writers did well to remember that Bianca is a red head with a hair trigger temper. She's obviously mellowed since it took three days for her to get to that stage, but I could understand her anger and frustration. She'd tried the softly softly approach and was genuinely worried about Whitney, then she lost patience and the temper took over. I must admit, I'm getting fed up with Whitney too. She's had Bianca and Pat asking her to talk to them now she's got Lucas as well. There isn't much more the adults can do if Whitney just won't talk.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:12 pm

I missed the very end bit, what happened between Whitney, Bianca, and Tony, it looked like Whit had said something.

My SKy+ played up, so missed the bit
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:39 am

Bianca was badgering Whitney to tell her who had hurt her, then at the end Whitney blurted out "You" (meaning Bianca), then it was the duff-duffs
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down