Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 2nd October

2 posters

Go down

Thursday 2nd October Empty Thursday 2nd October

Post by Lou Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:48 pm

Well done Bradley :thumbs: Bit of a puny punch but at least he finally stood up to Max. I wonder when Max will get the message, his dad stuck him in a coffin, Tanya stuck him in a coffin and now Bradley says he wishes he was dead.......I see a theme emerging Laughing

Apart from that, Stacey looked like she was chewing a wasp again, Jean (even though we havent seen her for a while) still grates every time she pops up and Charlie is just dull.

Ronnie made a proper show of herself, you can understand Christian dancing like that and he looked fine, Ronnie just looked desperate. I hope the business card in the pocket leads to a decent story for Christian because he's a good character and deserves something not Beale related.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Thursday 2nd October Empty Re: Thursday 2nd October

Post by HiJo Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Christian is one character I can't make up my mind about. Sometimes he seems likeable and caring, other times he's just a stereotype prancing promiscuous queen. I felt a bit sorry for Ronnie tonight, she's really quite vulnerable.

Is that the end of Bracey? Please make it so. Stacey's changed her mind before and gone seeking Bradley out. Surely the writers wouldn't do that to us again?

And yes, there's a definite pattern emerging re. the way people feel about Max. :rofl:
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down