Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father "brave" to murder his children

2 posters

Go down

Father "brave" to murder his children Empty Father "brave" to murder his children

Post by HiJo Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:24 am

A father who is believed to have smothered his two daughters was brave to do it, his mother reportedly said.
David Cass killed Ellie, three, and 14-month-old Isobelle at a caravan in which he was living where he worked as a mechanic in Southampton eight days ago.
The 33-year-old then went inside Paynes Road Car Sales garage area and hanged himself.

He had taken custody of the youngsters for the first time since recently splitting from their mother, Kerrie Hughes, 20.
Mr Cass called his ex-girlfriend to tell her the girls had "gone to sleep forever" before he killed himself.
His mother Lynne, 57, told The Sun Mr Cass had said he would kill himself because he feared losing his children.
"My son's no monster," she said.
"Personally I think it took a lot of guts to do what he did. He must have been tortured. I hope he's at peace with the girls now."
She added that what her son had done was wrong but he felt it was the only way out.

I'll put his mother's opinion down to grief, because there is no way on earth anyone would consider it "brave" to suffocate two helpless innocent little girls. And to say it was the only way out adds insult to injury, cos it was yet another act of spite by a father against a mother. Of course there was a way out. He could have got access to the children and been a part of their lives. I hope he's in hell because he IS a monster and phoning the childrens mother to tell her they were dead proves that. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Father "brave" to murder his children Empty Re: Father "brave" to murder his children

Post by Lou Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:35 am

At first I thought it was the children's mother speaking, to say I was gobsmacked would have been an understatement. But his mother saying that is equally as shocking.

I can understand it when there is mental illness involved, but by the sounds of this guy he was just selfish, and as you say a monster Evil or Very Mad
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down