Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michelle Ryan Rules out Return

3 posters

Go down

Michelle Ryan Rules out Return Empty Michelle Ryan Rules out Return

Post by Lou Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:13 am

Former EastEnders actress Michelle Ryan has revealed that she quit her Walford role because of boredom.

The 24-year-old, who played the role of Zoe Slater for five years, quit the soap in 2005 when her character's affair with Dirty Den Watts (Leslie Grantham) was exposed to the residents of Albert Square.

Speaking to thisisbristol, she said: "I just got quite bored in the end, to be honest. Doing the same thing day in, day out. It's just so boring. I like to jump from different things."

She added: "Money doesn't drive me. You couldn't get me back."

Ryan went on to star in BBC One drama Jekyll before moving to the US to take the lead role in the now-axed US remake of The Bionic Woman.

This weekend sees her return to UK screens in a four-episode stint of BBC One's fantasy drama Merlin.

Money doesn't drive me. You couldn't get me back.
Famous last words Laughing TBH I dont think I'd want to see her back, as a character I found her pretty dull and the Dirty Den thing was just a load of rubbish.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Michelle Ryan Rules out Return Empty Re: Michelle Ryan Rules out Return

Post by HiJo Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:53 am

lol! @ famous last words. When people get too big for their boots and start saying "they couldn't get me back" regarding the programme that made their name, I can't wait to see them crawling back when their ambitions come to nothing. Twisted Evil

Anyway, I think her quitting EE wasn't as much out of boredom as disgust at being pawed by the sleazy Leslie Grantham. Shocked Razz
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Michelle Ryan Rules out Return Empty Re: Michelle Ryan Rules out Return

Post by louastra Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:51 pm

Let her stay in US, I thought she was dreadful. Laughing
louastra
louastra