Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 22nd September

2 posters

Go down

Monday 22nd September Empty Monday 22nd September

Post by Lou Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:07 pm

Suzy and that pink bag, she must have a kitchen sink in the bottom of there, she's had everything else, guns, gold bars Rolling Eyes

People talk about Tanya not being strong and needing a man in her life, Max showed tonight he was exactly the same he cant manage without a woman in his life. He's proved it in the way he acts by not letting Tanya go when she has made it clear she doesnt want him, and tonight he even said so when he said that Jack had stolen his life and the gun was all he had left, because in his eyes its the only way to get Tanya back. Get Jack out of the way and Tanya will go back to him. What a sad little man No

Although I'm sure if I had a dodgy gun in the house, the last place I'd think of keeping it would be under the sink Shocked , thats just as bad as Chelsea keeping her stash of drugs in the dominoes box. Surely Max has his own wardrobe or pillow to stash it under!

Archie's really pushing it now, I think he needs to take things a bit slower in his torment of Peggy. Pat might not be the sharpest tool in the box, but she's a million times sharper than Peggy and I reckon she'll be onto Archie.

I must admit I thought the actress who plays Whitney dropped the ball tonight, she wasnt the slightest bit convincing in the kitchen scene after tony had given Bianca the money. She's usually a reasonable actress, but I think this storyline might be just too much for her.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 22nd September Empty Re: Monday 22nd September

Post by HiJo Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:35 pm

I was shocked! SHOCKED! At Bradley telling Dot he intends to bonk Stacey while they're away so she gets pregnant. Honestly, is that the kind of thing you share with your grandma? In my day queen we just got on with it and told our families when the baby was on the way. I can just imagine my mum's reaction at knowing I was planning to have sex that night.... Some things your parents just don't want (or need) to know. I was quite surprised to see Dot smiling, I expected her to faint clean away at news like that Laughing . Still, I was pleased to see that oral contraceptives have finally reached Walford. If only they'd been invented sooner, just think of all the pregnancies that could have been avoided. geek

:rofl:

I was sorry for Yolande, Patrick was so useless in this eppy. First by accidentally defrosting a whole load of food, then standing there looking blank when Yolande told him what he'd done. A facial expression he used again later in the eppy on being told they could be in serious trouble if anyone goes down with food poisoning. Why didn't Patrick know you can't sell food like that? Is he stupid?

I did like Peggy in her nice white blouse though Laughing . It actually was more in keeping with her age than the tight revealing tops she usually wears. But I thought Pat had a bit of a cheek, it's rude to just come straight out and tell someone their clothes aren't nice. And Pat's hardly one to talk anyway.

Tony needs some new dialogue. They can't have him speaking the same lines "I just thought you might rather spend time with me" or words to that effect in every eppy he appears in.

I think Max has lost the plot. I liked how he helped his good friend Phil by hiding his part in the arrival of the gun for ooooh about ten seconds before telling Suzy Phil got it for him. :thumbs:

Laughing
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:42 pm

HiJo wrote:If only they'd been invented sooner, just think of all the pregnancies that could have been avoided. geek

:rofl:

You jus know they're gonna fail though. The only time people use contraceptives in the square is when they come from a dodgy batch and they dont work Laughing
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:49 pm

It was rather cheeky of Pat given her horrendous dress sense, but it was true the blouse was awful. Having said that it was fairly fitting for a woman of Peggy's age.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down