Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Goody

+2
Lou
HiJo
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jade Goody - Page 3 Empty Re: Jade Goody

Post by HiJo Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:18 am

Jack is now pleading to be released from his tagging obligations so he can spend his nights with his wife instead of going back to his mum's. I'm surprised that hasn't already been sorted. It's not unreasonable to expect the man's curfew to be at the home he shares with his wife. I don't think he should be allowed to lose the tag though, he still needs to be punished for what he did.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:50 am

TBH it really annoys me. Yes I feel sorry for Jade, but if she hadn't been on BB, then there's no way Jack would be allowed any leeway. I hate it when its so blatantly one rule for one, and one for the others.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:28 am

I agree, Jack Straw was just going along with the wave of popularity Jade's enjoying at the moment. If Jack Tweed's fiance was anyone else, there would have been no leeway.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:21 am

Poor Jade is spending the weekend in a hospice. I hope they can ease her pain so she can make the most of this time.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:57 pm

Jade just can't seem to stay out of the papers, she was arguing with a neighbour. I understand him being annoyed at the media intrusion, but since it's all going to be over fairly soon he really should have kept his mouth shut. Some people just lack compassion.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:05 am

Chances are he's doing it so he can cash in in the future. After she dies he probably be in the papers, with 'my weeks of hell living with the paparazzi' Rolling Eyes
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Jade's got to have more surgery. I don't really understand, surely they can manage the pain even if it means she has to stay in hospital? It takes weeks or months to recover from surgery, what's the point?

Poor kid.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:38 pm

I wondered that myself. Then I wondered if the press were padding out some stories because she's not giving them any interviews/quotes etc.

At the weekend there were pictures of the boys with their dad in Manchester, yet some papers reported that Jack was at the football with one of the boys!!!

And again today I read that she was supposed to be screaming in pain. How would they know that? I'm sure it's not something anyone from the family would tell the press.

I actually feel really sorry for anyone else dying of cancer at the moment, especially the ones with young kids. They must be thinking 'why aren't I that important?' Sad
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:16 am

I think that for those in Jade's position, the daily reports must be incredibly depressing. To read that she's in such dreadful pain, it's not something any other cancer sufferer needs to hear about. Especially since Jade seems to be getting the very best care available, which not everyone does.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:54 am

Jack Tweed's in trouble again, over an assault on a taxi driver last year. What a loser.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Makes you wonder why she allowed him anywhere near her children. Hopefully they'll have a better role model with their father.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:07 am

Jade and her sons are being christened in the hospital chapel today. I'm glad she's doing it like that, it was beginning to look like just another excuse for a party and more pictures in the paper. This looks like she's actually taking it seriously rather than using it for media attention.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:17 am

I read she was being baptised too. I think it'll be the last time the kids spend much time with her, as according to the papers she can't speak now Sad
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:50 am

I heard a hammer-wielding woman walked into Jade's hospital room today. She was arrested but has been released without charge. Where was hospital security, that nutters can just wander around like that? Like Jade doesn't have enough problems.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:13 am

I admire Jade for who she is, and how she made her self, she had nothing, even more, so after coming from a family like hers.
I used to think she was annoying, but I have quite alot of respect for her.
Do feel so sorry for her, 27 years old, she`ll never see her children grow up, get a chance to see Grandchildren.
To hear that some crazy mad woman, done that to her, is so awful.
The poor lady only has a few weeks/days to live, she shouldn`t have that sort of thing happening to her.
Just makes me feel very sad when I think of it all, them poor children, will lose their Mum. Wishing Jade all the happiness she can have in the last few days of her life.
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:16 am

On the news it said Jade's eyesight is going. Sad
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:46 am

We really don't need daily bulletins now. The media should stay away.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:43 am

I agree. It's time the media stepped back, but I don't think it's going to happen.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:40 am

It is completely ghoulish the way the media are acting. It's like they can't wait to be the first ones with the news that she's died, almost like they're willing her to have more complications as well, so they have something to report Sad
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:43 am

It seems worse, as usually someone in the spotlight, a celeb etc, dies it`s usually sudden, all in the papers for a few days, on news. Then they move on the next person.
I agree, why can`t they just leave her be.

I know it`s not the same, but similar happened with little Madeleine McCann, every day, you have news from Portugal, when clearly there wasn`t anything to report about.
Bet even now there`s press camped outside her home, following Jack about, waiting to be the first to broadcast, that Jade has lost her life. Sad
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:59 pm

Just watched the wedding, I had some tears.
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:05 pm

My girlfriends were round tonight and one of them suggested that saving Jade would be a massive publicity coup for God. It would, wouldn't it? Just think how many people would revert to Christianity (or become Christians for the first time) if God pulled that girl back from the brink. Especially now that she's been christened, and is supposed to have God on her side. How much more effective this would be than having Mother Teresa's face inside a bagel or whatever. I'm not saying Jade "deserves" to be saved more than anyone else who is suffering, but from the publicity aspect this would be a winner. Somebody who knows more about this kind of thing could probably explain why God won't step in at the 11th hour. No
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:10 am

Although I'm a Christian, I'm afraid I can't shed any light on this for you. Even Christians don't know why God grants a miracle to some and not others. But I understand what you're saying, curing Jade would certainly bring many into the Church even if most of them would leave again once the wonder wore off.

The bulletins continue though.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:34 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7925719.stm

She has lost her battle, although probably for the best for her.

Such a shame for her boys, on Mother's Day as well. Not that another day would make it easier, but Mother's Day just seems to make the whole thing so much sadder.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:47 am

So, no miracle for poor little Jade. Sad

This might seem cold, but I'm really only sorry for the little boys she's left behind. I've never had much sympathy for the horrendous Jackiey (even the way she spells her name annoys me). A report a few days ago really made me want to slap that woman. It said she was absolutely distraught, she knew Jade was sinking, so she was sitting outside smoking a cigarette and crying in the FRONT GARDEN. Looking for sympathy much? In that position, when your child is dying, you take yourself off to a dark room (or at least the back garden)and probably hug yourself, rocking back and forwards. What you don't do is think "now where are those photographers, the whole world needs to see how upset I am". Stupid cow.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next