Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 16th September

3 posters

Go down

Tuesday 16th September Empty Tuesday 16th September

Post by HiJo Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:49 pm

I was hoping I might grow to like Danielle but tonight she was at her drippiest. She didn't need to use a condom when having sex with Callum (he hadn't actually asked her to have sex) because "I trust 'im". I just wanted to slap her or shake her or something, anything to get that gormless look off her face. She actually had me feeling sorry for Callum. I almost cheered at the "going nuclear" message he sent to Vinnie, even though earlier when he'd explained it meant treating her cruelly I thought he was a moron. He'd have to do something drastic, the silly girl was getting more and more attracted by his efforts to repulse her.

Charlie and the cat. Do we care?

Tony was horrible again. How can they possibly get away with that in such a crowded house? Surely someone would go to Whitney's bedroom door and suspicions would be roused about why the door had to be locked with Whitney and Tony on the other side of it? I liked the scene of Ricky and Tony in the Vic though. Very funny.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 16th September Empty Tuesday 16th September

Post by Lou Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:51 pm

Not as good an episode as yesterday. I found the whole 'we're gonna outdo Pat' attitude from Peggy childish and irritating, as if anybody really cares if she gets a photograph of her family done or not.

Looks like Libby has been sidelined to the Gus Smith style petty appearances No Such a waste, when she could have much better storylines.

Jack once again proved what a better man he is than Max, he actually sat down with Abi to find out what her problems were, unlike Max who was too busy to listen to her. Funny how he's never too busy to plot revenge Rolling Eyes Although I disagree with Tanya when she said that sticking up for yourself was as good as saying hit someone. Sticking up for youself can cover any number of things, its just unfortunate that Abi went for the easy option rather than think it through. But for an 11/12 year old she is very childish so she might not have the capacity to think higher.

I'm glad Pat reminded Bianca who's house it was, Bianca is too quick to issue the orders, especially where Ricky is concerned.

Callum and Danielle Sleep Train spotting would probably have been more interesting.

I must have missed a bit yesterday, did Charlie say why he wasnt allergic to Zoe's cat, yet he's allergic to the stray even when its out in the fresh air?
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 16th September Empty Re: Tuesday 16th September

Post by HiJo Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:58 pm

It was as if the writers suddenly realised that Zoe's cat had been part of the family, cos they had Stacey asking why this stray was causing problems when Zoe's cat hadn't. There was no real answer though, just sort of "I don't know" from Charlie in between sneezes. Rolling Eyes
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:04 pm

Oh well that cleared that up then Laughing
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:16 pm

Lou wrote:Oh well that cleared that up then Laughing

:rofl:

I suppose we should be grateful they had Stacey mentioning Zoe's cat. They must've put that in on the offchance somebody with a couple of brain cells and a memory was watching. Laughing
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:18 pm

They know we still exist then :thumbs: Laughing
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:46 pm

Good old Max, giving out his parental advice,

Give em what for. Shocked
They must think Pat`s house is the size of Archie`s place in Dorset, surely you would here them talking, and wonder what was happening.

Can never work out, how has Archie left his huge mansion, to go and live at The Vic, has he sold it?
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:54 pm

What I cant understand is why Ricky is relegated to the couch. Surely all the kids should be in one room and Ricky should have Whitney's room. I cant imagine many people allowing an adult to slum it while a child had a bedroom to herself.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:23 am

Tony should be on the couch. Don`t think Ricky should be treated like he is, he`s family after all.
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down