Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natalie Cassidy

3 posters

Go down

Natalie Cassidy Empty Natalie Cassidy

Post by HiJo Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:21 am

After dropping a staggering four stone, Natalie Cassidy vowed she would never again pile on the pounds.

But it appears the former EastEnders star is struggling to stay true to her word.

The actress, whose workout DVD Now & Then became a bestseller last year, is back to a size 16 after letting her vigorous fitness and dieting regime slip.

Her curves were on show during a recent shopping trip in London, where it was apparent she has been unable to maintain her once slender physique

What a silly girl. To go to all that effort only to pile the weight on again. Maybe she should try to lose weight again but this time don't make a big deal of it, posing in her bikini on foreign beaches etc. After that, she was doomed if she gained even half a stone. Maybe she's just one of those people who are naturally chunky. Sometimes you have to choose between just eating as best as you can and accepting you'll never be Posh Spice, or living a miserable existence on a couple of lettuce leaves and two hours of exercise a day. I know which I'd choose, but I'm not trying to get a job in television where they think Size 12 is obese. No
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Natalie Cassidy Empty Re: Natalie Cassidy

Post by Lou Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:17 am

I honestly think some people are meant to be thin and others arent. My sister eats and eats, yet if she turned sideways she'd slip down a drain. I'm the complete opposite, I eat just 3 meals a day and since having kids have never been slim.

But I'm not gonna let weight rule my life, I think if you're spending hours exercising and you're hungry all the time, then listen to what your body is telling you, chances are you're not meant to be a size zero.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:54 pm

Lou wrote:I honestly think some people are meant to be thin and others arent. My sister eats and eats, yet if she turned sideways she'd slip down a drain. I'm the complete opposite, I eat just 3 meals a day and since having kids have never been slim.
I know how you feel Lou........ Laughing
Bob
Bob

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down