Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canine foster mum

3 posters

Go down

Canine foster mum Empty Canine foster mum

Post by HiJo Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:50 am

An abandoned newborn baby was apparently saved by a dog which looked after it with her puppies.
The baby girl was delivered by a 14-year-old girl who then panicked and left her on wasteland in a poor suburb of the Argentine city of La Plata.

The dog, called China, found the baby and guided by her instinct took the girl with her puppies and kept her warm in the Argentine winter, media there said.
The owner of the dog reportedly noticed the baby hours later, when he heard her cry. He called the police, and the child was taken to hospital.
The baby, weighing around 8lbs, was naked and bruised, said doctors.
After the case was made public, the 14-year-old mother arrived at the hospital and admitted to having abandoned the baby.

Isn't that amazing? We hear of so many babies being abused by human beings, and here's an animal acting on instinct to protect a newborn. I love you

I'm sorry for the baby's mum though. She must have given birth all alone and she's just a child herself. Sad
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Canine foster mum Empty Re: Canine foster mum

Post by Lou Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:08 am

Yeah that is amazing. I hope the girl gets some care not punishment, it must be hard for a child to go through all that alone.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:26 am

I hope both little girls are being looked after Crying or Very sad What a great dog though. The baby might have died if the dog hadn't found her and kept her warm.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: