Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cassidy Desperate to Return

2 posters

Go down

Cassidy Desperate to Return Empty Cassidy Desperate to Return

Post by Lou Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:51 am

The Sun wrote:NATALIE Cassidy is desperate to return to EastEnders as frumpy Sonia Jackson.

According to reports, the 25-year-old – who has reverted back to her curvy figure after regaining most of the four stones she lost after leaving the soap – wants BBC bosses to bring her back to the show.

Nat left Albert Square in February 2007 but has failed to boost her acting career since then.

And after the return of her on-screen half-sister Bianca (Patsy Palmer), she’s hoping Sonia can make a comeback too.

Maybe the last bell hasn’t rung at the Queen Vic for Sonia just yet...
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Cassidy Desperate to Return Empty Re: Cassidy Desperate to Return

Post by HiJo Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:23 am

I wouldnt mind seeing Sonia back but only with a decent storyline. I haven't heard reports of James Alexandrou wanting to return so there would have to be something realistic to explain Sonia and Martin being apart again. She can bring her daughter but hopefully the girl will have a new head or better acting ability. Very Happy
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:22 am

I think Sonia has far more reason to come back than other recent returnees, Janine for instance.

Sonia has the entire Branning clan as interests in the square, whereas Janine only has Ricky, and they were never that close.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down