Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slater Family

3 posters

Go down

The Slater Family Empty The Slater Family

Post by Lou Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:59 am

Is there much point to the Slaters anymore? The main 'Slater' (Stacey) is actually now a Branning,
Spoiler:

Then there's Charlie, who's biggest storyline has been a tarantula down the shirt No , which didnt even get as exciting as him actually being bitten, just a mild panic attack Rolling Eyes . And Mo, who I think is supposed to be the comedy element but doesnt quite pull it off. And the less said about Jean the better Mad

I think they really need to either ditch the Slaters and give the house to a new family who could bring some life into the show, and preferably not start up a feud with Ian. Or they need to do something to boost Charlie and Mo's characters.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Slater Family Empty Re: The Slater Family

Post by louastra Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:26 am

I`ve thought this too, when they first appeared they had all the daughters, now they all have vanished all 4 Shocked and not even them visiting
Mo`s only storyline ever is what she can flog off to someone, and fat Les? ( not sure of the name) guy she gets the knocked off stuff.
Even them bringing the lady in for Charlie, seems pointless,
Spoiler:
there won`t be much happening still
Inless they materialise another long distant relative. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Lou on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added spoiler tag as the discussion isnt in the future section)
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:37 am

I think you're right, the Slaters have had their day. There's nothing for Charlie and Mo to do any more so Lynn should phone and ask them to come and live with her. I don't really understand why Charlie and Mo are being kept when Yolande is getting the elbow.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down