Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 11th Aug

2 posters

Go down

Monday 11th Aug Empty Monday 11th Aug

Post by Lou Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:04 pm

Michelle is really starting to annoy me. She's only the hired help at the pub now, she was completely in the wrong when she ignored Steve's request to collect glasses, and even more in the wrong when she said she wasnt going to work. Steve should kick her out of the pub and sack her for gross misconduct.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 11th Aug Empty Re: Monday 11th Aug

Post by Sally Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:39 am

I couldn't believe how awful Ken was to deirdre, making her feel stupid and acting so superior. But you've got to admire Corrie for being able to write for a character thats been in the programme since the beginning without resorting to anything sensational like wives coming back from the dead or coffins appearing in the back yard *cough* eastenders *cough*. Ken's midlife crisis has arrived years too late but i liked the storyline anyway. Seeing him shouting at Blanche too that was long overdue as well considering how she talks to him. Wonderful characters.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:42 am

I know what you mean, just because someone has been to uni or is well educated it doesnt make them any better than someone else, and thats what Ken was trying to say to Deirdre Sad
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down