Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EE thread for September

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EE thread for September - Page 2 Empty Re: EE thread for September

Post by Lou Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:03 am

I missed Monday's episode. I guess that's the new Lauren then? You'd have thought they'd have hired someone who looked remotely like Maddie Duggan.

As much as it must have been a shock for Janine, she's a nasty cow calling social services Evil or Very Mad
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:09 am

I think the new Lauren just had to have long dark hair Very Happy She's certainly aged since she went to America, no wonder Max said "Lauren?" as if he wasn't sure. Laughing
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:13 pm

I thought that was a terrible episode, I absolutely hope Stacey loses that baby. Anybody who behaves like that isn't fit to be in charge of an innocent child. I hated seeing Kat's big grin as she cheered Stacey on. She needs to grow up.

I would love to see Janine going to the police station and reporting Stacey, she deserves it. Maybe I'm just tired of these cat fights on EE, it's not how normal people behave. And Janine did take a real beating.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:19 pm

I agree Jo, I'm sick of everyone on EE hitting out whenever they like and not feeling any consequences for their actions.

Another dull exit for two characters, I guess the days of dramatic exits are in the past.

I was glad Max phoned Tanya and admitted he needed help, I expected him to struggle on and to have months of arguments between him and Lauren.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:19 pm

I don't understand why Phil is taking £1000 a week off Alfie for letting him use the barrel store. How can he possibly make that kind of money?

So fed up with Stacey's sour face. Why did she always need to look like she's sucking a lemon? Why come to a halt in the garden and glare at Ryan and Janine, like they have no right to be together? I'm tired of Stacey and wish she would just go now.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Nowadays you'd be hard pushed to make a £1000 a week in a pub, never mind in a dodgy barrel store selling cans of lager.

Is Tanya coming back full time? So far the story doesn't seem that way. Although for an horrific moment there I thought she was feeling sorry for Max and it looked like she missed him Shocked
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:29 pm

I watched tonight's episode but I'm wracking my brain to remember what happened.

Apart from Billy wimping out again, not wanting to help people he knows have been abused because he wants to forget about it Evil or Very Mad
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down