Corrie thread for May

Go down

Corrie thread for May Empty Corrie thread for May

Post by Sally on Fri May 07, 2010 3:03 am

Oh, poor Deirdre. And how awful to now be thinking that your mother behaved badly because she was miserable living with you. I hope Blanche has left something, maybe a letter, for Deirdre in which she finally tells her that she loved her very much. Because she certainly didn't show it while she was alive.

I'm also quite pleased to see Tina still grieving two whole months after her father died. In soaps, characters recover from a bereavement far too quickly and it's good to see that Tina's sunk into a depression because it's far more realistic.

And David Platt's been such a nice lad recently, helping Gary and being nice to Anna. Hope it continues, the level of spitefulness he was carrying around was getting boring.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Corrie thread for May Empty Re: Corrie thread for May

Post by Lou on Sat May 08, 2010 12:22 pm

I've missed a couple of episodes, so I didn't realise that Blanche had died Sad

From the bits I have seen I agree about David, it's nice to see him caring about people for a change.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Mon May 10, 2010 2:37 pm

I watched tonight to see Blanche's funeral. I read that Anne Kirkbride (Deirdre) shed real tears because she was so close to Maggie Jones (Blanche). How awful to go to your friend's funeral then a few months later have to relive it. No
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Thu May 20, 2010 2:44 am

I can't be the only one who's getting fed up with Becky. She's a grown-up, she must realise that you cannot go around attacking people no matter what they say to you. I don't know the rules on adoption but I find it hard to believe that Tracey's opinion would carry any weight at all. The social workers must surely know that asking an ex-partner isn't the best way to find out about someone, especially if they separated on bad terms. And paying attention to the opinion of a convicted murderer just seems ridiculous to me. But I really don't think Steve and Becky should be allowed to adopt. He changes partners at the drop of a hat and he's already on his third marriage, while she is far too volatile to deal with a demanding child however nice she is to Amy.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Fri May 28, 2010 4:36 am

I don't know what's the matter with Tina, why she's so determined to see Gail suffer. They got along fine before. Unless it's just that she wants someone to pay for her dad's death. They're bound to get found out for bribing that Polish woman.

I don't like seeing Hayley and Roy like this. I want them back together again. And Eddie Windass in his underwear, eating straight out of the frying pan. Ugh.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Fri May 28, 2010 4:32 pm

Still haven't watched in a while, I must try and catch up.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content