Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EE Thread for May

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EE Thread for May - Page 2 Empty Re: EE Thread for May

Post by Sally Fri May 28, 2010 4:27 am

I haven't heard about either boy leaving but I know Steve McFadden is taking time off so Phil will have to be written out for a while. What I'd like to see happen is that everyone finds out what Ben did then he and Louise are both taken into care (or Lisa claims her daughter). This will send Phil off the deep end and might tie in with Peggy's exit. She's so ashamed about two Mitchell children in care she leaves Walford to go and live with Sal.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Fri May 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Good to see Ian doing the right thing for once. The policewoman wasn't very observant if she couldn't see the drastic change in Ben once Phil appeared. The Whitney and Billy scenes were boring, I find it hard to care about either of them.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Fri May 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Sally wrote:I haven't heard about either boy leaving but I know Steve McFadden is taking time off so Phil will have to be written out for a while. What I'd like to see happen is that everyone finds out what Ben did then he and Louise are both taken into care (or Lisa claims her daughter). This will send Phil off the deep end and might tie in with Peggy's exit. She's so ashamed about two Mitchell children in care she leaves Walford to go and live with Sal.

I can't believe I'd forgotten about that, happy days cheers Laughing

I was surprised when Ian took Ben to the police, it's not like him to do the right thing.

I don't like any of the teens that are in the show at the moment, with the exception of Peter, but even he is annoying sometimes. But Leon and the rest need to stick to the teen internet version.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Mon May 31, 2010 2:48 pm

I don't like the teenagers either, Lou. But I thought they at least were street smart and wouldn't be taken in so easily by Lucy. That Zsa Zsa especially, she became Lucy's new best friend in the course of one episode, after months of hating her. But I'm glad if Whitney and Billy are over. They must be because Whitney's broken heart seems to come and go. She was distraught in Walford but didn't give Billy a thought after she left London.

I hate this love triangle of Pat and Peggy's.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Mon May 31, 2010 3:33 pm

Eww the bathroom in that cottage looked disgusting.

I agree about Lucy and Zsa Zsa, they made friends far too quickly.

I couldn't understand why Bianca got ll stroppy about Dot and the rest helping Liam, although I can't imagine any school boards being impressed with anything from that motley crew Laughing
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down