Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Month ending Friday 29th of January

2 posters

Go down

Month ending Friday 29th of January Empty Month ending Friday 29th of January

Post by Sally Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:46 am

I haven't watched for ages so had a lot of catching up to do. I'm so confused about Sally and Gail. They're best friends, yet Gail's ignored Sally's cancer and Sally's ignored Gail's wedding. It looks like Sally wasn't even invited to the wedding, and Gail definitely hasn't dropped by her friend's house to offer a shoulder to cry on. Did the writers forget how close these two women are?

I loved the description of Rosie as a brainless slapper, which she definitely is. But she's probably right in thinking that all she has going for her is her looks and if she doesn't get a job that uses her only asset she probably won't get a job at all.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Month ending Friday 29th of January Empty Re: Month ending Friday 29th of January

Post by Lou Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:56 am

I hadn't thought of that, but you're right, when they lived on opposite sides of the street they were really close, but now they're neighbours they don't seem to care about each other any more.

Becky and Steve are starting to annoy me, which is a shame because they were a good couple. But at the moment they're acting worse than 2 year olds.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down